Featured Post

Death March EX

Translations for all side stories that were included in Vol EX of the light novel. Some of these were also uploaded to the author's blo...

Monday, May 11, 2020

Karina's Melancholy: Development

"Tama and Pochi have it so well."
"What's wrong~?"
"Pochi will listen nanodesu."
At Muno Castle's dining area, Karina-sama begins complaining to Tama and Pochi with a depressed look on her face.
She usually has a healthy appetite, but today her fork lacks vigor.
It seems like she is jealous of Tama and Pochi's appetite.
"Recently, I've been feeling a little pain in my chest."
Karina-sama places her hand on her chest and whispers in a tired tone.
Her demonic breasts change into a miraculous shape and release a charming effect on the surroundings.
The gaze of the nearby male soldiers all focus on her.
However, the three don't seem to have realized that.
"Stomach burn~?"
"If you can't eat, then Pochi will eat the meat for you nanodesu."
"N-no, that's fine."
Karina-sama hurriedly blocks Pochi's line of sight with the meat.
Despite being a noble lady, Karina-sama will eat most food without complaints. This is probably due to the history of food shortages in the Muno Barony.
There's no way she would leave leftovers, especially not with meat dishes, which are her favorite.
"Then eat until you are full nanodesu. Then you'll be alright nanodesu."
Karina-sama gives a soft smile upon hearing Pochi's encouragement.
"Karina-sama, that's a weird smile for you. Did you fall in love or something?"
The maid Elina, who was sitting next to the three, asks Karina that question.
Her manner of speaking is kind of crude, maybe because they have been undergoing combat training together.
"--L-love?"
The inexperienced Karina-sama's face turns completely red as she loses her words.
"Oyaa? Maybe it really is love then?"
Elina is in a good mood after seeing Karina's reaction, and follows up with a second hit.
"Could it be Zotol-sama?"
"Kya-! Zotol-sama used to be a knight, so it's not impossible!"
"No! That handsome and stoic man is going to fall to Karina-sama's beauty?!"
Apparently having triggered their love sensors, the other maids start gossiping about Karina-sama's love interests.
It seems like Sir Zotol is in the majority.
--Karina-sama looks up and we make eye contact.
Her face is stuffed full of meat and her cheeks are bulging.
That's pretty bad manners, I should scold her for that later.
"Oyaa? Maybe you're after Chevalier-sama?"
Elina's coworker maid has an evil grin on her face as she walks up to Karina-sama.
"N-no, not Satou!!!"
Karina-sama runs out of the dining area with her eyes spinning.
"Karina~?"
"Wait nanodesu! Running after eating will make your stomach hurt nanodesu!"
Tama and Pochi hurriedly chase after her.



"Satou..."
I hear a slight whisper, so I walk over to a small grassy area hidden behind some shrubs.
There, I see Tama and Pochi taking a nap in the sun along with Karina-sama.
It seems like I had heard Karina-sama talking in her sleep.
A butterfly lands on her small nose.
"--Achoo."
With a cute sneeze, Karina-sama opens her eyes and looks at me.
Her chest jerks at the sudden movement, but her demonic breasts continue to move due to inertia.
--*rip*
A small sound reaches my ears.
--*rip* *rip* *rip*
That sound of destruction is coming from her chest.
--*tear*
With a sharp noise, the button near her chest gets sent flying off.
It heads directly towards my face, but I swiftly snatch it out of the air.
I have a clear view of the dancing miracle.
--Freedom is... excellent.
I stand there for a while appreciating the art in front of me.
When I come to my senses, I realize that Karina is staring dumbfounded with tears in her eyes.
--Oops. I may have screwed up just a little bit.
From behind my back, I grab a large towel out of Storage and cover her with it.
"My apologies. Please rest assured that I didn't see anything."
There's basically no way that could be true, but this is one of the times where it's okay to lie.
"I'll go get Pina-san as soon as possible."
I tell Karina-sama, who looks like she's ready to faint, and leave the area.
I hear the sound of someone falling on the grass behind me, but Tama and Pochi are with her, so it should be fine.
It seems like her chest pain was actually due to an increase in her bust size. That is probably because Muno's food supplies are much better than they were before.
For a while afterwards, Karina-sama turned red and stopped talking whenever she saw me. The next time she would talk to me would be the day that Priestess Sera visited from Oyugok.
I tried increasing the ratio of the dairy and meat products, but I did not receive any more blessings from the god of lucky perverts. My faith must have been lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment